2020 Trojan’s Trek Charity Walk is going virtual!
We didn’t think we were going to be able to conduct a Charity Walk this year, but we have found a way we can!
The 2020 Trojans Trek Charity Walk is going to be a little different. It is going to be a virtual event whereby you can undertake your walk/run on any day during the month of October. The event itself will be hosted by Bolt for Gold, and registrations and donations can be taken via their app or website (see below for more information).
Under the current circumstances, we feel it is the best way to undertake The Trojans Trek Foundation’s major fundraiser in 2020. As a positive, it will allow the many Queensland supporters to join in on this year’s walk as well.
This year, you can either just make a donation OR register for the event. There are detailed instructions below or just follow this link.
If you want to register:
– this year we have options of either 2km, 5km, 10km, or 21km.
– Once you register you are able to download the app onto your phone which will allow you to press “start” when you are ready to do the walk/run (at any time during the month of October).
– When you have completed the distance it will record it!
If you want to make a donation:
– head to this link
– Select the blue “donate now” button. (If you select the larger “donate” button, you’ll need to select Trojan’s Trek from a drop-down menu).
– Decide if you want to donate to or sponsor a user, or just hit “skip”
– Enter the amount you want to donate
– that’s it!
MAKE A DONATION HERE
Scroll down to see step-by-step instructions to register or donate.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!